Richard H. Hunt was the architect responsible for the Beaux Arts design of the McCain Engineering Building, constructed in 1905. Known for many years as the Engineering Building, it was eventually named for Professor Dewey M. McCain, longtime head of the civil engineering department. Renovated in 2003, it currently houses the Dean of the Bagley College of Engineering and the Industrial Engineering Department.
479-2 Hardy Rd.
GEO: 33.454350; -88.788230