The Lloyd-Ricks-Watson building was constructed in 1929 in the Jacobethan Revival style and built to house the Agricultural Experiment Station and Cooperative Extension Service. This building was first called the Experiment Station Building. It was joined a decade later by a "twin" building for the extension service. With a small connector linking old and new sections, it was renamed for former directors E.R. Lloyd, J.R. Ricks and Vance Watson. The building houses the Department of Agricultural Economics and the School of Human Sciences.
Agricultural Economics – http://www.agecon.msstate.edu
School of Human Sciences – http://www.humansci.msstate.edu
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences – http://www.cals.msstate.edu
255 Tracy Dr.
GEO: 33.454780; -88.792370