Mississippi State University

Table of Contents

Locations

  1. Academic and Administrative

    1. Magruder Hall

      Magruder Hall. 1938. Georgian Revival. Magruder Hall was built in 1938 in the Georgian Revival fashion. It was named for W.H. Magruder, the head of the English department from 1883 to 1908. The Department of Psychology is currently housed in Magruder Hall.

       

      255 Lee Blvd.

      GEO: 33.455690-88.788840