Harned Hall. 1921. Late Gothic.
Harned Hall was built in 1921 in the Late Gothic style and was originally known as the biology building. It was eventually named for H.H. Harned, long-time head of the microbiology department. The library was moved from Montgomery Hall to Harned Hall in 1921 and remained there until Mitchell Memorial Library was built in 1952. Harned now houses the Department of Biological Sciences.
295 Lee Blvd.
GEO: 33.455720; -88.788050