Middleton Hall, also known as the ROTC Building, was built in 1910 in the Colonial Revival style. From 1910 until 1940, the ROTC Building was the home of the Dairy Department. After the Dairy Department moved out, the building became known as the Student Activities Building until 1951, when the Military Science Department moved into the building. They shared the building with the Famous Maroon Band until 1954, when the Band moved to its present location. The Military Science Department (Army ROTC) continues to occupy the building today, along with the Aerospace Studies Department (Air Force ROTC). In 1986, the building was named after General Troy H. Middleton, commander of the 45th Infantry Division in World War II.
560 Hardy Rd.
GEO: 33.454720; -88.786720