Davis Wade Stadium
Located adjacent to the Cullis Wade Depot on the west side of campus, Scott Field is named for Don Scott, a famous 1917 Mississippi A&M College graduate and outstanding Olympic runner in the 1920 Paris games. In the late 1930s, the first 10,000-seat concrete section was completed. Later additions expanded seating to more than 61,000 including club level and skyboxes. Some additions were made possible by businessman Davis Wade Sr. of Meridian.
See a 360-degree view from the 50-yard line!
MS, United States