Mississippi State University

Table of Contents

Locations

  1. Monuments and Memorials

    1. Michel John Petro Sculpture

      The Michel John Petro Sculpture was donated by the Petro Family and the University and was installed in 1985. This sculpture resides in front of McArthur Hall and the inscription reads "In Memory of Michel John Petro, Leland Mississippi, November 10, 1952 to April 22, 1971"